Sunday, February 16, 2014

Finally Diving In

This week ha been crazy. Having class canceled again because of weather has thrown everything off. This past week was hectic getting caught up with what we missed in our classes. We weren’t able to film this week because our schedules were all busy. Taylor and I are working on Visions and my Saturday was spent making up the time we missed on Wednesday. Along with other assignments and work, along with everyone else’s schedule we had to go this week without filming. We have set up two says next week to film with the girls. On Tuesday we will film with two of the girls and hopefully the other two on Thursday (we are waiting to hear back from one).

I’m extremely excited to start filming and get a better idea of what the project is going to look way. I have been wanting to start filming for awhile now and having this week where we couldn’t made me even more anxious to get started. 


Taylor and I met Sunday instead of our usual Monday because of a scheduling conflict. We just went over some of the basics and figured out the best times to film this week before I contacted the girls and set up times. Since Kelly and I were the only ones present for filming B Roll it will be nice to have the girls meet Taylor and for her to get to contribute to filming with us finally needing sound in what we are filming. Overall it’s been a hectic week without much getting done on the part of the project but this coming week should be productive and I’m looking forward to the footage we’re going to film with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment