Sunday, March 30, 2014

Week 11

This week began stressfully. I had to spend a lot of time editing on Tuesday to have ten minutes of footage ready for class. I didn’t get the footage from my other group members until Tuesday afternoon and I had to make some adjustments to their footage while also organizing it all together. Once I finished organizing I had issues with rendering which made for a long night. The footage was definitely rough and we still need to continue to work on tech. The feedback we got was really good though. A lot of people in the class had some great ideas that have gotten me excited about the options we have going forward. 

Looking ahead, we’re going to film again on Tuesday with Sara. We’re going to reshoot her interview to get better quality and try some other techniques to add dimension to the project. Taylor has been hard at work on the marketing elements of the film and tomorrow in our meeting we’re going to work on the teasers and trailer. We also asked Natalie to design the poster for us which she was more than willing to do. I figured she’d be able to come up with something much better than anything we would. I did give her an idea of what I was thinking of so I’m excited to see what she comes up with.


The documentary will probably take a back seat for the rest of the week though because Visions is this weekend and Taylor and I will be busy with that. I’m looking forward to the amount of time that we’ll be able to put into the documentary once this weekend is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment