Sunday, April 27, 2014

Week 14

This week has been busy for me. Thursday I filmed the girl’s class and interviewed their art teacher, Mr. Lovejoy. Ryne Seals and Naomi Montes had to help me because Taylor and Kelly had class and it was the only day we would be able to film with the class before the rough cut was due. It was probably the smoothest day of filming we’ve had. Mr. Lovejoy was great, I think we got some good shots, and Naomi and Ryne were great to work with. As soon as I got back home from filming, I edited Mr. Lovejoy’s interview with shots from the class. Friday I spent all day editing, and after a day off on Saturday, I continued to edit Sunday. I was supposed to met with Kelly to work on sound but we had to push that back to Monday. I’m going to try and work on it myself so we don’t leave it too late, which unfortunately has been a common occurrence this semester. 


Looking ahead, I’d like to fix our sound issues (just a couple of spots here and there but we might have to find someone who knows more about sound than we do), and making opening and ending credit sequences (I’d also like to have someone to help with this if possible so it could be as awesome as possible). The last few days and over the next week or so I have been and will continue to work as much as I can to make the final film as good as it can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment